What is The Pause Method®?
The Pause Method® is a cutting-edge process to help you learn to deal with change more effectively.
It’s a method of reprogramming and upgrading your entire operating system so that you can respond more consciously and effectively in the moment to the greater demands put on you by our current hectic pace of living, your outdated notions, expectations and beliefs, and information overload.
Read more about The Pause Method® here.
How can The Pause Method® help me as an individual?
When you work with Dr. Ilani individually, she will teach you the specific strategies of Pause Method® so you can learn how to be more centered, develop a sense of equanimity, prevent burnout, recover from burnout, release the past, shatter your own inner glass ceiling, see yourself in a new way, and reprogram yourself for a bigger, better future.
Some of the major benefits include:
- Breaking through your limitations and old behavior patterns.
- Developing the confidence that comes from knowing how to deal with difficult situations and difficult people.
- Releasing negative emotions.
- Learning to respond rather than react.
- Increasing your ability to be present and current.
- Developing greater freedom of choice unhindered by your past experiences.
- Gaining clarity and vision about yourself and what you truly want out of life.
- Thriving in fast-paced environments effectively.
- Maintaining your energy even in high stress situations.
- Retaining your creativity even under intense pressure.
For example, when you’re dealing with a difficult situation like an angry customer, upset patient, or unhappy family member where reacting will only make it worse, you can use the series of techniques you’ll learn through the Pause Method® to release your initial reaction so you can respond more appropriately and calmly.
The Pause Method® can also be used when major emotional traumas come up, like a sudden break-up or job loss, to help you process and release the painful, difficult emotions and be able to continue functioning in an optimal manner.
Find out more about working Dr. Ilani privately here.
How can The Pause Method® help my company or group?
The Pause Method® is designed to help the individuals within the company. When individuals work with The Pause Method®, they:
- Deal with information overload more effectively.
- Decrease their own personal overwhelm.
- Process their own emotional reactions more effectively.
- Release past “loading” of prior negative interactions to eliminate reactivity.
- Release bad experiences with customers faster, so they can be available for the next customer without being distracted by the prior customer.
In turn, these benefits impact on the company as a whole through:
- Better customer service.
- Greater productivity.
- A happier, more fulfilled, and more productive workforce.
- Better organizational culture: less backstabbing, less gossip, less undermining each other and an increase in healthy competition.
- Rapid goal attainment as a result of improved focus.
- Improved team work.
- Greater employee retention.
- An increased bottom line.
How much background in personal development do I need?
From zero to a lot. It all counts. Dr. Ilani works with a wide range of people including those who have had extensive personal development experience or none at all, and she is still able to move everyone forward. Even with clients who have had a great deal of personal development work, she finds that they often don’t have a systematic or reliable way to go within or a way to get to the next level in their lives, which she can help them accomplish.
Should I wait to do The Pause Method® if I’m stuck right now?
Especially when you’re stuck, learning the Pause Method® will provide you with the tools and the environment that essential for you to break through where you are and move to the next level. So, it’s actually very effective to learn the Pause Method even if you’re in a place where you can’t see your way out.
Should I wait to learn The Pause Method® if I’m doing well right now?
Actually, when you’re doing well is the best time to learn this method, though you can certainly also learn it when you’re in crisis but then the initial focus is on getting you out of crisis. When you’re not in crisis, it’s an excellent time to have breakthroughs, move yourself or your company to the next level and clear things that no longer serve.
Who is the The Pause Method® for?
The Pause Method® is well-suited for CEOs, executives, business managers, business owners, military leaders, physicians, nurses — in short, anyone in a high-level, high-stress leadership position — even overburdened parents. The Pause Method® is also an excellent resource for anyone in the midst of a major life transition, crisis or change, such as divorce, changing relationships, loss or career reinvention.
Do I need to know how to meditate?
Although it can be helpful, you do not need to know how to meditate to benefit from The Pause Method®. All techniques are facilitated, taught, and easy to master.
Call me at 310-281-8844
, or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
, or get in touch using my online contact form
. For international clients, Skype consultations are also available.
I recommend we have a brief complimentary phone consultation to discuss your goals and needs.